יום שבת, 15 בינואר 2011

תגובה ממורה

Dear Gaila,
I am still delighted and amazed at how well my most dyslexic pupil is doing with your book. I just wanted to add that since he doesn't like to draw, we work our way through the story and time in, then in the remaining time he does a dictation on the whiteboard. All kids just love writing on the white board. Sometimes I will draw big circles with one vowel at the top (perhaps 3 circles with a – e – I , and then call out a word and he has to write it in the correct circle. Later on I do it with the long vowels, varying it with a table of three or four columns. I have found that Amit has now really got it and made amazing progress with basic spelling. He has come such a long way this year, I just want to kiss you ladies for this terrific book!
Perhaps other teachers would like to try this idea.
Blessings,
Helen Mygdal.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה